19th INFER Annual Conference
International Network for Economic Research (INFER) and Laboratoire d'Analyse et de Recherche en Economie et Finance Intenationales (LAREFI) jointly organize the 19th INFER Annual Conference which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, in Bordeaux (France).
The INFER Annual Conference is open to contributions from all areas of economic research. Submissions related to the following topics are especially encouraged: Emerging Markets Economies and Globalization; Financial and Debt Crisis; Economic Asymmetries; Fiscal Policy and Public Finance; Banking and Finance; Industrial Economics and Microeconomics; International Trade; Labour and Capital Markets; Monetary and Financial Economics; Commodities and Financial Markets; Wine economics; Bounded Rationality in Economics and Finance; Economic History and History of Economic Thought; Growth and Business Cycles; International Economics; Macroeconomics and Monetary Policy; Public Economics, Regulation & Competition Analysis; Regional Economics and Economic Geography.
Distingueshed keynote speakers are weolcomed: Prof. Joshua Aizenman (University of Southern California, Dockson Chair in Economics and International Relations, Research Associate for the NBER, and coeditor of the Journal of International Money and Finance) and Prof. Paul Wachtel (Stern School of Business, New York University, New York University, co-editor of Comparative Economic Studies).
The following special sessions will be organized during the INFER 19th Annual Conference:
- The Future of the Eurozone in a Globalized World
- Wine and Finance
- Environmental Policy and International Development
- Applied Econometrics Studies in Energy and Environmental Economics
- Energy Transition, Structural Changes and Transformation Infrastructure
- International Capital Flows and Emerging Markets
- Emerging Countries Vulnerbailities and Risks of Financial Crisis
- Monetary Policy and Financial Development
- Bank Risk Taking
- News and Fiscal Policy
- Macroeconomic Challenges under the Zero Lower Bound Policy
- Current Challenges for European Union: New vs. Historical Members
We kindly encourage submissions for these special sessions!
The deadline for paper submission is March 5, 2017.
For more details, you can read the full Call for Papers here.
You can also vizit the conference webpage here.