- 2017-03-01, There is a call for a predoctoral research fellowship (Martí-Franquès COFUND Fellowship Programme) at Universitat Rovira i Virgili in Reus (Catalonia). The project is entitled "Cultural and Creative Industries as drivers of local growth" for a candidate from Economics / Business area with strong experience in econometrics (preferably spatial econometric techniques) and some knowledge of Input-Output techniques. Submission deadline is April 15th 2017. This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679. Gross anual salary is 26443.80 €.For an overview of the fellowships see: http://www.urv.cat/en/research/support/programmes/marti-franques/cofund/ For further details and applications see: https://www.sgr.urv.cat/cgi-bin/programes/mfpcofund/detalles.cgi?conv=2017MFP-COFUND-&ordre=10&idioma=ENG For any enquiries please contact Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017-02-21, The deadline for paper submission to INFER Annual Conference has been extended by March 5, 2017. You can read the updated Call for Papers here. We would also like to remind you that that the conference offers many high quality publication opportunities to the authors of outstanding research papers. The participants will be invited to submit their work to special issues of Economic Modelling, Comparative Economic Studies, Research in International Business and Finance or Eastern European Economics.
- 2017-02-03, The deadline for paper submission to the INFER Workshop on Rethinking Development and Macroeconomic Policy has been extended by February 17, 2017. You can read the updated Call for Papers here.
INFER Newsletters Archive
- INFER Newsletter Winter 2015.
- INFER Newsletter Fall 2014.
- INFER Newsletter Summer 2014.
- INFER Newsletter Spring 2014.
- INFER Newsletter Winter 2013.
Globalization and growth in eurozone: new challenges, September 28-29, 2017, LE STUDIUM, LEO, Orléans, France. Additional information and call for papers can be accessed at the conference webpage:http://www.lestudium-ias.com/ event/globalization-and- …