INFER offers members the possibility to publish their research on a whole range of economic issues. The following are INFER’s current publication opportunities:
1. INFER working papers
(on any topic of interest, the copyright stays with the author)
The INFER working paper series is published here on our website. The working paper series is also indexed on IDEAS available at following link https://ideas.repec.org/s/inf/wpaper.html
2. Book Series
- Current Issues in Economic Research, published by INFER
- INFER Advances in Economic Research with Edward Elgar (copyright transfer to Edward Elgar)
- Journal of International Money and Finance
- Review of International Economics
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Economic Modelling
- Comparative Economic Studies
- Open Economies Review
- International Economics
- Research in International Business and Finance
- Environment and Development Economics
- Eastern European Economics
- The Journal of Wine Economics
- Journal of Economic Policy Reform
- International Economics and Economic Policy
- International Journal of Public Policy
- Applied Economics Quarterly
- Economic Research Guardian
- Revue d'Etudes Régionales et Urbaines
Papers presented at INFER workshops and conferences are eligible for consideration in INFER publications. A double blind refereeing process is put in place before any paper is accepted for publication. INFER has agreements with the journals listed above to publish special issues. Special issues in other journals may appear from time to time based on the specific workshopconference topics and the opportunity to match this topic with an appropriate journal.
How does our reviewing process work?
The publications of INFER are subject to a multistage reviewing process to ensure the scientific quality of our publications. At least two independent referees review submitted papers. The result of the reviewing process and potential needs for alterations will be communicated to the author. If the result of the reviewing process is positive, the author will receive a publication contract from the relevant publication outlet. All INFER special issues will adhere strictly to the quality controls of the particular journal.
Which formal requirements have to be observed?
As is standard practice, the publication outlets listed above have specific formatting requirements that must be adhered to. For details please ask the chair of the Publications Committee, see below for contact details.
If you would like your research to be considered for publication with INFER please contact the Chair of the Publication Committee, Pedro Cerqueira, where you will be given advice and guidance on what to do next. Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.